IT'S JUST ME...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's been such a fun weekend so far, I'm sad to see it end -- especially now that I'm working an "official" full time job, with benefits and everything. It's only 10 extra hours per week, but it seems to take up so much more of my time.

Anyway. First awesome news -- I'm going to LA in April!! My mom and I scored tickets to "Ellen" which is so fantastic. I am so excited to go to the show, but probably even more excited to go to Los Angeles. I've never been there, but always wanted to go. April can't come soon enough!!

Lee and I finally had a chance to catch up last night, and it was so great. We started with dinner at Red Robin, then went to see Shutter Island, which ended up being a wonderful movie. I definitely recommend it, especially if you enjoy a movie thats actually unpredictable.

Then today, Melanie, Katie, Elisa, Stacy, Jess and I all met up to look for my bridesmaid dresses. After dealing with the wretched sales girl, we ended up finding one that we all loved. I'm super pleased with it! The dress is in latte with a truffle sash :) To spite the rude salesgirl, none of my bridesmaids are ordering their dresses from that particular David's Bridal so that she doesn't get the commission. Rude, but she was terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment